Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health & immunisations - baby clinics are held with the practice nurses. The health visitor is also available by appointment at the Bayswater Medical Centre on Wednedsay afternoons.
- Dietary advice - a dietician is available by appointment on Thursdays.
- General health promotion
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics are held at the surgery where doctors look after their own maternity patients.
- Minor surgery - this service is provided by in house doctors by appointment. Please call the surgery to book an appointment.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel